Select Finishing has three plants with over 200 employees.
6950 Base Line, Wallaceburg, ON, N8A 1A1
- Line Type: TTX Square transfer
- 8-Stages of pretreatment, 4-Stages of paint and post rinse
- Dip Tank Dimension: 60”x40”x30”
- Dedicated test lab for process control
Powder Coating Capabilities
- 1 Continuous Paint Line
- Powder coating line is designed to handle a max part size of 12’x5’x3’
- 5 stage stainless steel washer
- Fully automated paint booth with quick color change
- 40 min cure oven
- Extensive load and unload areas
- Ability to paint any metal substrate
- Initial/final assembly capabilities on painted parts
6941 Base Line, Wallaceburg, ON, N8A 4L3
Wet Paint Lines
- OEM approved 5 stage power washer on each paint line.
- High quality class A finish on large and small parts.
- Complete enclosure from washer to cure oven exit to ensure particle free environment.
- Wet paint lines are designed with two manual paint lines and one fully automated robotic paint line.
- In-house rework capability – Sanding & Buffing
- Floor-space available for small assemblies
- Ability to paint complex parts manually or with Robots
- 6-axis Fanuc P-250iB robots with R-30iB controller on power & free conveyer providing flexibility and reach, installed in 2017
- Robots run Paint-tools V8.30, have Collision Guard, Standard Color Change and DCS software
- Robots run Graco Electrostatic Pro XP Auto Guns and are fed by Graco 2KS mixing systems
- Current expertise on painting Automotive A-surface parts (Roof Ditch Moldings and Lower Door Moldings)
- Part opening 30” wide x 60” high x 96” long
2240 Scott Lake Rd, Waterford Twp, MI 48328, United States
Finishes & Textures
- Liquid Coating
- Soft Touch
- Spatter Coating
- OEM Color Matching
- Low to Medium Gloss
- High Gloss (Based on part size and quantity)
- Unitized Packaging
- Silk screening / Pad Printing
- Shielding for the Computer Industry
- Automated & Manual Masking