Titanium based coating, designed as a substitute for iron and zinc phosphate. This program offers NSS results equal to or better then zinc phosphate programs. There are also the added benefits of:
- Energy savings with reduced treatment stages and operating temperatures.
- Reduced Process Steps lead to substantial water reduction/savings.
- Multi- Metal capability and works with various paint chemistries.
- Eliminates phosphates from process for improved environmental footprint.
- Reduced Chemical Consumption.
- Contains no chromium and compliant with EU End of Life and RoHS and WEEE legislative directives.
- Eliminates the need for post sealing stage facilities and technical service.
- The ‘plastics’ lines operate in full compliance with General Motor’s 994801 specification.
Primers Paints and Powders
- Powder and wet priming available in zinc rich, red oxides, black oxides, anti-chip etc.
- Top coats in any color or finish smooth, textured, stipple, flat or high gloss, no limitations to what can be supplied
- Our list of coatings suppliers include:
- TCI powders
- Sherwin Williams
- Tiger Drylac
- Red Spot
- Erie powders
Colors include but are not limited to: