Select Finishing is a company that can handle all your requirements
- Over 100,000 square feet of production and warehouse space.
- Our facility is capable of applying powder or liquid paint.
- We operate four production lines to meet your needs.
- Production line can handle parts as large as 36 in x 70 in x 144 in.
- Heavy parts in excess of 800 lbs can be loaded on our specialized line.
- Select Finishing works with vendors around the globe to provide our customers with one-stop service.
Select Finishing Capabilities
- Paint both metal and plastic parts at our facilities.
- The ‘metal’ lines are fully capable of pre-treatment and painting all metal substrates.
- The ‘plastics’ lines operate in full compliance with General Motor’s 9984801 specification.
- For excessively large parts, we have two manual paint booths and cure ovens.
- Warehousing is available for JIT shipment programs.
- Notification in advance of shipments.
- We can provide final assembly service on components after painting.
- Pre-paint part masking services are also available for those customers not staffed to handle the manpower required.
If your part has a difficult profile, or configuration that has presented problems with painting in the past, our highly trained personnel will resolve those issues to produce a superior quality part that will meet or exceed your specifications.
Rack tooling design and manufacturing are available upon request.